By Edison Guzman, 2017-02-24
Sales funnels, when created properly, will do two main things:
1) Will generate leads
2) Increase sales
As a business owner, you can create a simple sales funnel that acquires a name and email address in order to solicit a sale at a later time, when your prospective customer is ready to make a purchase.
However, when done correctly, you can generate a lead, and a sale with a simple extra step.
Sales funnels can be used for:
- Generating leads
- Scheduling a consultation
- Selling a product (or products)
- Increasing the transaction of each purchase
- Increasing the frequency of purchases
- And much more
I’m sure you’ve noticed many different types of sales funnel systems being demonstrated throughout the internet. Some are basic, and some are way too advanced for the average small business owner.
The more popular systems for creating a decent leads sales funnel available can range from $99 per month to $999 per month. The most popular sales funnel systems range in the $199-$299 range, and less known funnel systems with bare bone features can cost about $29 per month.
So why are people paying so much for sales funnel systems?
In a word…sales!
Sales funnels generate more sales. It has been proven over and over again.
If you want to get in on the sales funnel craze, but don’t want to invest in a system just yet. Or you have already invested, but can’t grasp the concept behind the technology, you should take a look at a free product that put’s it all in perspective.
The free product is called the Sales Funnel Kit, and you can watch a video that explains what you’re getting. You can watch the video at http://courseversity.com/sales-funnel-kit
The kit is probably the most comprehensive way to understand how you can go about using a sales funnel for your business.
Go on and get the kit. You’ll also experience, first hand, how sales funnels work whether you end up buying something or not.
By Edison Guzman, 2016-11-09
Regardless of who you voted for on November 8th, at the end of the day, one of these will probably happen:
1. Trump does a lot of GOOD and actually helps the country.
2. Trump does a TERRIBLE job and makes things worse.
3. Trump does an OK job and things pretty much stay the same.
I know I've simplified it a bit, but one thing is perfectly clear...
Life is uncertain.
- We don't know what the next 4 years will bring for this country.
- We don't know what a new president will mean for our economy.
- We don't know how our local elected officials and ballot initiatives will mean for our schools, our neighborhoods, our taxes, our future.
But this much we do know:
Everyone woke up to a new world on Wednesday, and it feels like a major shift has taken place.
This is why I strongly believe that NOW more than ever, this is the #1 most important thing that you can do for yourself & your families...
You need to take charge of your financial future, because there are no guarantees what tomorrow may bring.
There are many ways to do this. My preferred way is business ownership.
When you own a business, and create a successful plan for growing it, your financial future is secured when implementing the plan properly.
There are many resources you can access in order to start a business, or better yet, grow your existing business.
9 local business owners and I will be volunteering to teach a 10 week course starting on January 31, 2017. The course is called the Entrepreneurial Success Program, and it's hosted by SCORE and the Goshen Chamber of Commerce.
You can get all the information about it by visiting the following link:
Whether you're starting a business, or growing your business, this 10 week/20 session/60 hour course will prepare you for an uncertain future.
Since all presenters are volunteers, we've already discounted the tuition to the lowest registration fee possible.
Now it's up to you. You owe it to yourself to create the best financial future regardless of who's in the White House.
Now is the best time to take charge of your life. Now is the time to register for this course. If you need more information about the course, go to www.OrangeNYESP.com. Classes meet Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6pm to 9pm in Goshen, NY. Tuition is only $399, but you can save over $100 when you register before January 20th.
Before registering, just know that seats are limited. Once all seats are sold out, registration will close, and can't get in.
When you go to the web site, take a look at all the video testimonials from past attendees. This is an experience that will prepare you for any uncertain financial future the next 4 years may bring.
The Boldest WebSite Design Offer Ever Made, That Will Attract Customers to Your Small Business 24/7/365
By Edison Guzman, 2016-10-20
Even small business owners who don’t need website design services, are taking me up on this offer.
I created this offer because I'm tired of hearing that small business owners aren't getting any sales due to the economy/the election/holidays/etc.
Look at the bonuses you're getting, then look at me in the eye and tell me that your businesses can't benefit from all the exposure.
Here’s everything you’ll get to drive more sales to your small business:
- Custom designed web site with your logo, images, videos, links, forms, etc.
- Responsive web design, so that it looks proper on desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Optimized for the search engines (especially Google) so that it ranks better and people can find you
- Royalty-free images to make your website pop.
- Social media integration so that people can easily share your site.
- Built on WordPress, the #1 content management system online, so that you can easily update it.
- eCommerce capable, if you need to sell online or accept credit card payments for invoices, etc.
- Lead capture form, so that you generate more sales.
- Accept payments on your web site through your merchant account, or we’ll help you get one.
- Training on updating your web site, so that you have total control, or we can update it for you.
- Add Google Analytics, so that you know who’s coming to your web site, when, and where they’re coming from.
- BONUS #1: We’ll create your company’s Facebook and Google+ pages if you don’t already have one. ($500 value)
- BONUS #2: We’ll give you 10 month’s worth of content for your social media pages. ($1,000 value)
- BONUS #3: We’ll create a blog for your site so that you can add content, any time you wish. ($495 value)
- BONUS #4: We’ll create search engine optimized content for your blog, for 10 full months. ($2990 value)
- BONUS #5: You’ll get 10 months of full access to my private membership site, “Million Dollar Customer Attraction System,” so that you can grow your business with the most profitable (proven) marketing strategies available today. ($990 value)
- BONUS #6: We’ll register your web site with over 50 local directories, so that you can get local leads and sales. ($995 value)
- BONUS #7: We’ll advertise your web site on hvBiz.com for 10 full months. ($1,490 value)
- BONUS #8: 10 months of free hosting and maintenance, then only $9.95 per month ($39.95/mo if you want hosting & maintenance) ($399.50 value)
- BONUS #9: We will research and find the best key phrases for your business, so that only interested people find your web site. ($995 value)
- BONUS #10: You will get 10 full months of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services specifically for your business. ($9,950 value)
- BONUS #11: We will create a press release and submit it to the top online publications, so that you get maximum exposure for your product or service. ($259 value)
- BONUS #12: We will create and manage a 10 month email marketing campaign that will keep your product or service in front of your prospective customer, so that they can buy from you when they’re ready. ($495 value)
- Take up to 10 months to pay off the web site design fee.
You don’t have to worry about speaking to a non-english speaking designer because we do everything in-house. We also manage everything in-house, and we’re available Mondays through Fridays from 9am to 5pm.
In order to take advantage of this website design offer, simply click the Add to Cart button below and make a small deposit. This will add your project to our queue. We will then contact you within 1 business day to discuss your project. Once we’ve completed your web site and you are happy with it, the web site will go live for the world to access. The normal time frame is 4-6 weeks for project completion, and you can take up to six months to make the payments.
Get a custom designed website, 10 months of free hosting, free SEO services and $20,558.50 worth of BONUSES for only $9,995. (This offer expires midnight 12/31/16.)
Here is a sample of web sites we’ve designed.
- BMH Technologies
Ecommerce web sites:
- GmCoC.com (Greater Monroe Chamber of Commerce)
- bgwcc.org (Bloomingrove/Washingtonville Chamber of Commerce)
A&E Advertising and Web Design helps local Hudson Valley business owners, and concentrates in the following locations: Orange County NY, Rockland County NY, Sullivan County NY, Dutchess County NY, Ulster County NY, and Westchester County NY. We can help you with web site design, mobile web site design, web site maintenance, internet marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), graphic design, marketing, advertising and internet marketing workshops.
By Edison Guzman, 2016-09-13
By Edison Guzman, 2016-04-11
By Edison Guzman, 2016-03-08
Get your business in front of Orange County business leaders, state and local government officials as well as consumers.
What: The annual Orange County Chamber of Commerce placemat
Where: The placemats are used at all regular Chamber events including membership breakfasts, working luncheons, mixers, membership drives and ongoing committee meetings as well as special events such as the charity golf outing and annual awards ceremony. Additionally, the placemats are distributed to a number of member locations such as corporate cafeterias, caterers, hotels and tourist venues.
Who: Placemat participation is open to any current member of the Orange County Chamber of Commerce
When: The placemats will be distributed for twelve months beginning May 1 of this year
Value: The 2016 placemat will be redesigned with softer background colors and rounded edges for greater visual appeal and, more importantly, the Chamber will be producing 50% more placemats in the 2016 edition to support broader distribution.
There are just a few remaining spots on the 2016 edition. The ad dimensions are 1.5 x 2.3 with a cost of just $450 for the entire twelve months.
Next Steps: Please contact Will Peirce at the Orange County Chamber (845) 457-9700 office (845) 545-7572 mobile email@example.com
By Edison Guzman, 2016-02-11
Did you know that four billion profiles are visited everyday on Facebook and billions of pictures and statuses are uploaded. By now I'm sure you're utilizing the tools Facebook and other social media offers. However, are you taking advantage of all the changes lately?
I'll be discussing how to take advantage of these changes for your business in my upcoming workshop. Get more info at:
For now, let me tell you a few of the changes and how they will affect you.
Facebook is giving you a chance to turn your Facebook profile pictures into profile videos. This will give you a more entertaining opportunity to express yourself. You can add GIFs or small videos in place of your profile pictures. These looping videos instead of static pictures will add an extra interactive layer to your profile. Think about the many ways this can be used for your business.
Your private information section will be more personalized and controlled. Facebook is giving you a chance to take back control of your personal information in the About section. You can choose which information you want to share with whom. There might be certain information like your phone number or location that you want only specific people to see. You will be able to privatize that according to your priorities.
Temporary Profile Pictures
You will have a chance to put up different pictures as your Facebook profile picture for a certain period of time. You can put up pictures of your favorite athlete, your friends birthday or a cause you are supporting. It will be changed back to the profile picture you last had, automatically. You do not have to change pictures again and again. This will save you time and effort when changing profile pictures frequently.
Facebook Messenger is said to make two major changes to its interface.
A Local Business Directory
You will not have to use other social networking websites such as Yelp to find a nearby business such as a restaurant. Facebook Messenger is giving you the opportunity to find different businesses near you easily and make it super easy for consumers to find your business as well.
Another feature which Facebook Messenger is about to introduce is transportation routes. You can request a ride from a friend or tap on the car button to request a ride through Uber. The estimated cost and distance will be given to you.
These innovations will have an impact on your business in one way or another. This is why you need to attend my upcoming workshop on March 19 from 9am to 5pm.
I will be showing you the best low cost marketing strategies you can implement using these and other tools.
Here's the workshop registration link:
When you attend this workshop, you'll learn about content marketing; email marketing; ad testing, tracking, tweaking and optimizing; search marketing; customer acquisition; social media; data and analytics; sales and conversion funnels; and much more.
If you've already registered, you're in, and just forward this post to someone you feel will benefit from these online marketing strategies. If you have not registered, now is the time before the class fills up.
Looking forward to having you there.
By Edison Guzman, 2016-01-29
Every day, you probably hear about people getting thousands of shares of their content on social media, and then you make a post, and rarely penetrate 100 engagements. I hear it all the time from business owners around the world, and as frustrating as it is, here are a few pointers that may help you reach more souls on social media. After all, if no one knows about you, how will they ever buy from you.
1. Content engagement is the real currency of social media, especially Facebook. Every time you post, it should solve a problem or entertain your target audience. Keep your content purposeful and engaging to the right audience.
2. Get to know your audience. Facebook, for instance helps you target your prospective customer using custom audiences. The custom audiences tool on Facebook allows you to add a contact list and target them with specific ads. This means that you can upload a list of phone numbers and email addresses from your list and if they have a profile on Facebook, your message gets in front of people you're trying to reach. This is part of Facebook's ad platform, and many business owners are not aware of its awesome power.
3. You need to always aim to create user-generated content. User-generated content in this case, is the comment a person may post about your content, a "like", or share. This helps your business share engaging and interesting content. The key is to get Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media users sharing, liking and commenting on more of your content.
4. Share exclusive content only to fans on each network. If you provide something to fans that they can only get on your Facebook page, for instance, this motivates fans to share your content. A few ways to accomplish this is to hold contests, offer special discounts and have flash sales only available to your fans. The key here is that the offer is of value to your fan. Entertainment has value online, as does special offers, promo codes, etc.
5. Know your audience insights. If you're just starting out, or don't know enough about your audience, research your competitors audience insights on Facebook. Looking up their page's audience will help you identify who you should be targeting, with which message. This helps communicate your products and services directly to the most qualified audience.
These are just a few of the ways that you can get your product or service in front of your prospective customer in the most cost effective way. There's a lot more to Social Media and digital marketing in general.
If you'd like to learn more, attend one of our upcoming Internet Marketing Workshops. I'll answer all of your online marketing questions. The workshops are live in a classroom environment, and only a small group of business owners are allowed to attend per session.
Get more detailed information at http://InternetMarketingWorkshops.com.