@ Goshen, NY
If You’d Like to Start or Grow Your Own Business, SCORE Has a Special Program…Just for You!
You can learn everything there is to know about starting your own business, or growing your existing business, when you register to attend this 10 week business building course starting January 31, 2017.
Once registered in this course, you will discover the following:
- The easiest, fastest way to start your business
- How to choose the best, most profitable business to start and grow successfully
- How to choose the best legal entity for your business
- The 4 systems you must incorporate in order to grow a successful business
- A simple test to see if you have what it takes to start and grow your own business
- How to choose a profitable business if you don’t currently know what you want to start
- The 7 step process to start any business
- How to create a business plan
- How to get money for your business (start up, or existing businesses)
- How to reduce liability for your business
- What lenders are looking for when loaning money
- Creative ways to fund your business’ start up
- Creative ways to fund your business’ growth
- How to choose the perfect location for your business
- How to research your competition
- How to research your prospective market
- How to create an organizational chart for your business
- How to identify your weaknesses before they affect your business
- How to identify opportunity within your market before your competitors do
- How to form your business to legally minimize your tax liability
- The tools necessary to organize and keep records for your business
- How to create a marketing plan to grow your business
- How to use the Internet to attract customers
- How to design a web site for your business
- How to register a domain name for your business
- Advanced marketing strategies not currently used by most of your competitors
- How to get business from your competitors
- How to use social media to promote your business
- How to make your business attractive to buyers (if you want to sell your business)
- How to create a business plan to increase the likelihood success of your business
- …and much more!
The classes start January 31, and they are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 9pm. Click here to register.
Completing this course means that you understand how to run a business, and may have a better success probability than someone who did not receive the same training.
Who needs to take this course? This course is for you:
- If you are truly serious about starting a business this year
- If you already have a business and need to take it up a notch
- If you need financial assistance to thrive in this economy
- If you need to save your small business
- If you need to justify hiring more employees this year
- If you need to keep as many of your employees this year
- If you are looking for funding to start a new business
- If you’re looking for funding to expand your business
- If you are a minority, a woman, disabled, or simply human (Everyone is welcome)
This course is taught by experienced business owners who are successful with their own business.
This program is a collaboration between volunteers of SCORE Chapter #465, the Goshen Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Monroe Chamber of Commerce. It is being held in Goshen, in order to help business owners within the Orange County, Hudson Valley Region. This means that you don’t have to pay thousands of dollars to discover everything you need to know about starting and growing a business.
For more info, or to register, please visit OrangeNYESP.com