By hvBiz, 2017-09-14
Define your role as employer, set employee expectations, and learn how your company’s policies can help determine workplace culture.
Join national HR leader Paychex and SCORE at their upcoming seminar and learn how to avoid some of the most common employee handbook mistakes for small businesses.
A Paychex HR professional will help you identify practical ways to shape policy, culture and value for your organization with an employee handbook.
Create a great company culture by leveraging some of the potential benefits of a handbook.
Learn more about:
1 . The Importance of Culture
Understand the concept of culture and why it’s important.
2. Value of a Handbook
Discover the many potential benefits of a wellwritten handbook for your company
3. Legal Matters
Review the legislative foundation for developing a handbook
4. Best Practices
Learn what content to avoid and include
5. Important Decisions
Identify 5 key decisions required to develop a handbook
And more! Click here to register today.
September 20, 2017
9 am to 10:30 am
Goshen Chamber of Commerce
223 E. Main Street
Goshen NY 10924
By hvBiz, 2011-10-07
In preparation for a new business course I will be teaching, I am having a 3 day, pre-registration sale. For the next three days, you can register for a small fraction of what I will charge for this entire course.
If you've ever wanted learn how to do many of the things marketing professionals know how to do to grow their business, this 90 day course is for you.
Here are some of the topics I will cover in full detail for you.
- How to create an effective ad campaign
- How to create an effective email marketing campaign
- How to create a Pay Per Click campaign with Google
- Keyword research (Using the proper tools)
- How to create or enhance a facebook page
- How to create or enhance a Google+ account
- How to make a blog
- How to make a web site
- How to use graphics in email marketing (Creating newsletters)
- How to record your webinar and sell it for immediate profits
- How to create a lead-capturing squeeze page
- How to design an ecommerce web site
- How to create a membership site
- How to put a brochure together
- How to design a business card
- How to edit graphics
- How to start your own social network web site
- How to write an effective sales letter
- How to create a banner ad
- How to write an effective text ad for networks
- How to write an SEO optimized article
- How to distribute your article on article directories
- How to optimize your web site to rank higher on the search engines
All of the above topics will be delivered in video format, and you will see step-by-step how to create all of the above. In addition, you'll be able to ask me any question you'd like in order to clear up anything you may not understand. The video lessons will be delivered every two weeks, so that you can master each strategy. You will also be able to share your progress with me, so that I can guide you in the right direction.
I have not decided on the cost of the full program yet, but it will be between $99 and $399 for this 90 day course. Well worth it based on the return on investment possibility and the money it will save you from hiring someone to do this all for you.
However, until midnight on Monday, October 10th, you will only pay $49 for all instruction videos I will be creating. You will have instant access to the videos every other week once I begin the process. I plan to start the program on Monday, October 17, 2011.
I know you see the value in this offer, so I urge you to click on the order link below and pre-register now, before the price increase.
Register at http://InternetMarketingWorkshops.com.
See you soon,
By hvBiz, 2008-04-22